1. Posture correction and Rehabilitation class
– Body correction and Strength improvement,Forward head posture, Rounded shoulders, reduced pelvic pain
2. Diet program
– Weight loss , Managing Diet and Cardio exercises, Systematic diet and exercise program
3. Children’s Pilates Yoga class
– Exercise promoting growth and posture correction for children
How do Yoga and Physiotherapy combine?
Leading physiotherapists have begun the integration of Yoga and Physiotherapy based on the emerging evidence for its effectiveness.
Yoga therapy Combines knowledge of physiotherapy with traditional yoga, to improve physical performance, treat chronic pain conditions, rehabilitate serious injuries.
We provide an evidence based approach to treatment by offering both private and semi private yoga classes in Perth (or group yoga classes).
How is Clinical Yoga different?
Clinical Yoga is a different approach to general classes. Clinical Yoga is typically conducted 1-on-1, or in very small groups, supervised by a registered physiotherapist. Each client is individually evaluated, and prescribed specific poses to form a personalised yoga sequence.
Yoga sessions at Inner Focus Physiotherapy occur in a supportive environment, fully supervised by your physiotherapist. This is an ideal environment to overcome injury, rehabilitate from trauma, and reduce stress.